Monday, August 1, 2011

Different Palates, Different Tastes in Foods


I was talking to my cousin today and I was discussing with her the fact that one's palate affects your tastes in restaurant.  Have you ever found yourself in the situation you took a suggestion from a friend on a restaurant and did absolutely love the restaurant?  I’ve been in this situation on numerous occasions… the food at that particular restaurant just wasn’t my cup of tea.  Not that the food itself was not good, but the combinations on the plate didn’t go well together.  As the Filipino Foodie, I feel that when a combination of food comes to you on a plate as a meal, the combination should go together, right? 

What are your feelings about this?  Are there certain friends that you take food suggestions from?  Are there certain people that you can’t take their suggestions?  Tell me about your experience!

Onward and upward,

-Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment