Sunday, September 11, 2011

Coupons and What They’re Used For


 Hey everyone!

In an effort to save cash these days in this completely effed up economy, I have started couponing.  No where near the extreme stuff you see on TLC’s Extreme Couponing Extreme Couponing, but just attempting to save some money here and there.  It’s amazing the types of deals that one can get just by going through your Sunday circulars.  Just make sure they are things that you use.  In my case, as you’ve seen from my blog, I use a lot of bottled tomato sauces and pasta, so the coupons that I find in the Sunday advertisements really saves me a little bit of money.  And quite honestly, it’s kinda relaxing clipping coupons on Sundays…

Try it out… just make sure the coupons are for items you use… otherwise, you are just being wasteful.

Onward and upward,

-Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment